Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Looking Out the Window

Welcome to my first entry at "Looking Out the Window"!  I look forward to sharing with you my thoughts, concerns, questions, joys, and experiences--and reading your responses as well.

There are many things to comment on: political events, religious issues, societal trends, personal experiences, and other remarkable people or events that deserve a comment.

And during the summer of 2012, I'll also use this blog as a journal of my trip to England and Scotland.

Check back from time to time for my latest post and share your own thoughts with me!  I welcome a full exchange of thoughts and ideas but ask you to refrain from personal attacks of any kind.  All comments should focus on ideas and issues.  "Hard on problems, soft on people" is my motto and the philosophy of this site.

I look forward to the journey!

3 comments:

  1. Any thoughts of installing an outdoor labyrnth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dad! Just wanted to drop by and let you know I'll be checking in on your blog and I look forward to exchanging some thoughts and ideas! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Looks like an interesting possibility!

    BTW i second "Namaste's" query about a labyrinth....

    ReplyDelete